Put Some “Action” into your Action Team!
Are you a Thrivent Member?
Well if you are, you can designate your Action Team funding to Dream Centers! You can partner with Dream Centers as a Thrivent Member by supplying the tools and resources needed to create memorable volunteer experiences and increase impact for Dream Centers. Apply for an action team in a one-time fundraiser, service activity or educational event that can be completed within 120 days. You will receive a Community Impact Card with funds up to $250 to kick-start your project. You must be 16 years or older to lead a Thrivent Action Team.
Designate your Action Team funding needs for Dream Centers toward
- Ladies Tea need supplies such as centerpeices, silent auction items, printing cost – April 2020
- Dream Centers Mary’s Home Block Party need cost of supplies covered such as a Bounce house, lunch supplies, craft supplies, etc. – June 2020
- Dream Centers Women’s Clinic Block Party need cost of supplies covered such as a Bounce House, lunch supplies, face painting supplies, etc. – September 2020
- City Serve Day need cost of supplies covered – October 2020
- Christmas presents for families at Mary’s Home & Women’s Clinic – November 2020
Have any questions about Action Teams – reach out to Amy at Thrivent Financial here.